Arkansas River Camp
Multi-Day Whitewater Rafting Trips
Overnight Rafting Trips on the Arkansas River
Create unforgettable memories with your groups on one of our incredible overnight rafting trips! Experience fresh air, peaceful canyons, and phenomenal whitewater rafting on this amazing Arkansas River trip. After enjoying a full day of Colorado Rafting, spend the evenings relaxing by the river while your guides treat you to a culinary delight. Surrounded by the beauty of God’s creation, camp under the stars as the Arkansas River lulls you to sleep. Your next Multi-Day Adventure starts on one of our fully customizable overnight rafting trips.
Life Changing Excursions
Our guided overnight rafting trips are peaceful and fun adventures that can take your group to new levels in community and purpose as you seek a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Colorado’s Arkansas River Valley and infused with solid, Biblical teaching, these guided rafting excursions are nothing short of life changing.
- Overnight rafting trips are a great way to build solid, long-lasting relationships with everyone on the trip. Spending several hours together in a boat, these rafting adventures allow you to have deep, meaningful conversations with your students each day.
- Spending a week on the Arkansas River is great way to remove the many distraction that can steal our focus from God and give you the opportunity to spend good quality time in His Word.
- Multi-day trips are a great way to build community, teamwork, and trust as you work together to navigate your raft down the river and through rapids.
What Our Guests Are Saying
What to Expect
Fully customize our Arkansas River Camp for your group
Our guided overnight rafting trips are designed to bring the focus to Jesus Christ. Mornings begin with breakfast and time to be alone with Jesus next to the peaceful Arkansas River. Throughout the day, engage in deep spiritual conversation with your guide as you navigate the river. Our guides love to use God’s creation as a foundation for their teachings and will share several Spiritual Analogies throughout the week using the rafting and the river as a tool. Evenings are spent together around a campfire as we worship and grow, learning from God’s word with a message prepared for you by one of our guides.
Our guides have a true heart for Christ and are intentional about making Him known. The activities, schedule, and spiritual content of these Colorado overnight rafting trips are fully customizable to the meet needs of your group.
- Monday: Arrive at 10:00am, meet your guides, pack gear, and raft upper Browns Canyon. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a campfire before camping under the stars at Hecla Junction.
- Tuesday: Spend your second day rafting Lower Browns Canyon into Upper Bighorn Sheep Canyon.
- Wednesday: Experience Inflatable Kayaks as we continue down the Arkansas River through Middle Bighorn Sheep Canyon.
- Thursday: Take a break from the river and enjoy some time Rock Climbing & Rappelling at our remote climbing location in the Wet Mountain Valley.
- Friday: On you final day of rafting, experience the thrill of the Lower Bighorn Sheep Canyon and Royal Gorge as an exciting end to the week.
- Saturday: Depart at 8:00am after an early breakfast.
About the River
Our guided overnight rafting trips take place in Colorado’s beautiful Arkansas River Valley. These rafting trips last 3-6 days and average 15-20 miles a day. Most trips start in Browns Canyon National Monument and end in either Bighorn Sheep Canyon or the Royal Gorge.
Build the Perfect Adventure
All of our overnight rafting trips are fully customizable. Adding activities such as peak hikes, inflatable kayaking, and rock climbing makes this an unforgettable adventure for your entire group.
What's Included & What to Bring
All tents, meals, and necessary group gear are included with all of our guided overnight rafting trips. We provide all rental gear and a personal dry bag for everyone on the trip to keep their belongings safe. Sleeping pads are available upon request at no additional charge.
What to Bring
All you need is your personal clothing, rain gear, sleeping bag, swimwear, and any additional personal items you would like. Download a comprehensive packing list.